Automotive Glass Coating Solution
Northglass horizontal automotive glass coating machines mainly produce front windshield coated glass for automotive by using magnetron sputtering method depositing different kinds of materials on the substrate.
Substrate: automotive windshield glass
Substrate size: Max. 1500×2000mm (customizable)
Substrate thickness: 1.6-6mm
Cycle time: > 15s
Ultimate pressure: < 2E-6mbar
- The identical 795mm design of vacuum compartments enables users to exchange the location of the pump, gas separation and cathode compartments freely, thus to improve process flexibility.
- New design of the gas separation device avoids gas drifting between cathode compartments and achieves better gas separation effect.The extruded aluminum supporting tube makes the magnet and its yoke isolate from the cooling water to avoid the change of the magnetic field due to soaking in the water for a long time.
- Equipped with 3-5 manifold auxiliary process gas system and each could be different based on different process requirements.
- High precision conveying control can be ensured by servo motors.
- Reducing the volume of entry and exit chambers to improve efficiency and cut down cost.
- An integrated cathode lid achieves a perfect combination by putting gas manifold, controllers, connections for power supply and various media in a "box" to make the process configuration more flexible.
- Every cathode is equipped with an independent control system.
- The one-piece lid design can make the mechanical and hydraulic lifting easily, thus to achieve better automatic control.
- By using of advanced maglev turbo-molecular pumps and screw line pumps to prevent pollution from the backflow oil and makes it more reliable and efficient.