After 20 years experience accumulation, B-series is the most mature tempering furnace who can produce domestic first-class quality tempered glass. With advantages of simple operating, easy maintenance and low investment, it is an affordable choice for small & medium-size glass processors.
Tempered Glass Application
- Grid-Array Forced Convection technology: (s)
- Lengthwise heaters, crosswise convection air pipes, mature and stable design, all these features bring you an economical and practical glass tempering furnace, suitable for tempering clear float and low-E glass with the highest quality level in today's market.
- Convection Fan exclusively made by NorthGlass: (P)
- Significant advantages of high efficiency, energy saving and stability, guaranteed by adoption of aerospace alloys material, thermal blocking bridge and passive cooling technologies.
- Layered Thermal Insulation Materials:
- The heating chamber thermal insulation consists of different layers with progressive insulating performances and material strengths for higher heat resistance, lower thermal conductivity and better energy saving performance.
- Bending & Tempering technology by Rigid Rollers:
- The cylindrical pathway formed by upper and lower rigid conveyor rollers, curvature along production direction, can produce the curved & tempered glass with best goodness of fit without bearing excess force during formation.
- Upward / Downward Bending & Tempering technology by Flexible Rollers: (S)
- The cylindrical surface formed by flexible conveyor rollers, curvature perpendicular to production direction, can produce the curved & tempered glass with longer straight line exceeding the limitation of furnace width. The upward and/or downward formation methods can meet different processing requests to bent & tempered coated glass.
- Radiation Heating Plate: (S)
- The radiation heating plates made of heat-resistant cast steel can bring more uniform and gentle heating to tempered glass, which ensures an extremely high quality of tempered glass, especially to large and thick glass panels, suitable for applications of household appliance glass, furniture glass and, architectural glass.
Note: (P) means patented technology; (S) refers to selective component
Option Quench Sections
| Width Code
| Max.Glass Width ( mm )