WMC fans are designed to provide an energy-efficent solution for large spaces.HVLS fans require much less energy than traditional HVAC systems, and provide year-round employee comfort and temperature control.
It features High Volume and Low Speed (50RPM). Its largest size is 7.3 m diameter with 1.5 kw motor power. The fan-effect reaches an area of 1500 sqmt. For example, in a workshop of 9000 sqmt, only 6 HVLS fans are needed to ventilate and cool. It does the job of approximately 300 tradictional small fans.
WMC fans are among the safest fans in the world.There are 2 steel wires throughout the internals of each blade protecting the blades against accidental fracture-dropping. This unique design has been patented.
The industrial fans are highly efficient and effective when it comes to cooling applications. They can cool an area by 5-8 degrees Celsius.
In large enclosed spaces, these fans help to remove dust, gases and other air contaminants in order to create a healthy and comfortable working environment.
Promoting the air circulation within any room, these fans help to reduce humidity which can be damaging to some warehouse and industrial environments.
1. High strength aluminum alloy wheel hub: The part that comes in contact with the motor shaft is made of 45# steel. This gives the fan a lightweight design with great strength.
2. Monobloc reducing gear: These fans use SEW gear motors that are compact, lightweight motors that prevent oil leakage.
3. T4 high strength petiole: The petiole of the HVLS fans are made of high-strength magnesium alloy. Its tensile strength is over 400MP.
4. High strength aluminum-magnesium alloy fan blades: The unique aerofoil shaped design increases the stall angle, reduces resistance, lowers wind noise and stabilizes the blades. The fan blade is made of special high-strength aluminum-magnesium alloy imported from Belgium. The surface goes through T5 + bright oxidation process and fluorocarbon paint processes, enhance corrosion and oxidation resistance abilities.
5. Overall frame: The overall frame is made of 6mm thick Q345 steel. All the joints are treated with a full welding process to ensure a solid and reliable structure. The surface goes through a powder coating treatment to bring a better appearance and corrosion resistance.
6. The arc-shaped groove of roof can widely adjust the extension rod angle, to ensure that the fan is vertical and downward to avoid vibration and centrifugal force transmitting to the building.
7. The I-type safety ring on the fan blade connects the fan blades to avoid accidental drop out.
8. 2 sets of reinforcing rib support system are inside the fan blade, and the steel wire mesh is embedded in the main body (patented technology). All fan blades connect with each other to avoid the end drooping down and reduce the fatigue loss of coupling assemblies, in order to prevent the fan blade from breaking and falling.
9. Wire rope traction device: The stress intensity of each wire tension can reach 1000kg. It makes the fan maintain stable while generating great inertia during rotation.
10. All fasteners use 12.9 high-strength industrial bolts. Loctite threadlockers are also adopted, so that actual stress is 10 times higher than before.
11. The intelligent variable frequency control system can protect the fan from over-current, overvoltage, loss of pressure, undervoltage, overload and overheating. In case of abnormality, it alarms automatically and the motor stops immediately.
|Dimension||20ft (6.0m)||24ft (7.3m)|
|Maximum rotation speed||60RPM||50RPM|
|Weight of main body||120Kg||127Kg|
|Dimension||20ft (6.0m)||24ft (7.3m)|
|Maximum rotation speed||70RPM||60RPM|
|Weight of main body||86Kg||97Kg|
|Dimension||12ft (3.6m)||16ft (4.9m)||20ft (6.0m)||24ft (7.3m)|
|Maximum rotation speed||90RPM||70RPM||60RPM||50RPM|
|Weight of main body||90Kg||103Kg||120Kg||127Kg|
|Dimension||16ft (4.9m)||20ft (6.0m)||24ft (7.3m)|
|Maximum rotation speed||70RPM||60RPM||50RPM|
|Weight of main body||118Kg||135Kg||150Kg|